We at Millwood Designer Homes have been proactively monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak, including the latest Government and NHS advice. We would like to announce the reopening of all developments. This will allow customer visits to all of our Sales & Marketing suites and show homes from the 1st June 2020 11am-5pm.
We have introduced a series of safeguarding measures ensuring your visit offers a safe and enjoyable experience, these are listed below:
– Maximum of 2 adults only per visit (children below the age of 18 will not be allowed to attend).
– On arrival to your pre-arranged telephone appointment, please call the telephone number* of the development of which you are visiting and we will come to meet you.
– We have hand sanitiser gel available and we ask to use this on arrival and when leaving. You are also welcome to wash your hands at any time.
– We will follow social distancing guidelines which means keeping a 2-metre distance during our meeting and avoiding contact such as handshaking. Please note a show home tour will only be offered where a two 2 metre distance is possible.
– Personal Protective Equipment including foot covers, gloves and disposable masks will be provided and must be used.
– Only one appointment will be scheduled at a time with 15-minute breaks in between to reduce the number of people in the office.
– We kindly ask that you do not bring personal belongings which are not easily carried inside your pockets.
To keep you, your families and our colleagues as safe as possible, in advance of your appointment, a telephone conversation will take place with one of our Sales Team. During this call or following the call, please can you let us know if you or any other people you have been in contact with:
– Are suffering from a dry cough, fever, breathing difficulties or flu like symptoms.
– Are self-isolating or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus.
– Have a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste If any of these statements apply to you, as a precaution we would kindly ask to reschedule your appointment until you have finished self-isolating.
Guidance on how long to self-isolate for can be found on the NHS website. We are also asking our colleagues, contractors and suppliers to give us this information to ensure we are protecting our customers and visitors. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to meeting with you for your appointment and if you have any questions or we can help you in the meantime please let us know.
If you would prefer not to visit our development in person, please call our Sales Teams* on how best to send development information or perhaps guide you to one of our Virtual Tour videos.
We would like to thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
*Development contact telephone numbers: