Please note that our existing health and safety measures remain unchanged following the Government’s announcement on January 5th.
We want to reassure you that the health and wellbeing of you and our staff is our utmost priority and our dedicated teams are here to provide ongoing support. Our developments are open to customers by appointment only with strict social distancing measures in place with enhanced signage and Personal Protective Equipment.
Our safety procedures:
We have implemented stringent measures and procedures in line with Government guidelines, to ensure we are able to re-open safely:
– All visits are by appointment only. Please contact the local office via telephone to arrange an appointment.
– Only one appointment is scheduled at a time with 15-minute breaks in between to reduce the number of people in the office. Appointments are limited to the Sales Advisor and two members from the same household only.
– We follow social distancing guidelines which means keeping a 2-metre distance during our meeting and avoiding contact such as handshaking. Marker guides are in place to ensure social distancing.
– We will wait outside of the show home whilst you have your viewing.
– Personal Protective Equipment including foot covers, gloves and disposable masks are provided.
– Hand sanitiser is available and extra cleaning products are used between each visit with thorough cleaning of all sales materials.
– We kindly ask that you do not bring personal belongings which are not easily carried inside your pockets.
– At the start of each appointment, we’ll talk you through our safety measures.
– Please note a show home tour will only be offered where a two 2-metre distance is possible.
*Virtual appointments may be available, please ask us for any details.
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you and we hope you enjoy your viewing.