An exciting development of 5 houses comprising a mix of 3 three bedroom terrace homes, and 2 three bedroom semi-detached homes.
Help to Buy is available on this development.
To find out more about Help to Buy and what homes apply please click the link below.
*Images may be digitally enhanced
Located between Dorking and its surrounding countryside, Little Logmore is situated within an outstanding area in Surrey. This historic market town is full of picturesque scenery and unique characteristics; from the winding River Mole to its renowned antique shops. Here residents will be superbly catered for by the wealth of local amenities, and even more so by the stunning countryside they can explore and call home. Little Logmore offers a lifestyle that will bring delight as much as it will comfort.
Local primary schools include St John’s C of E Primary School, while for secondary education there is The Ashcombe School or The Priory School (2-miles and 2.7-miles respectively). There are also some first-class independent schools such as Box Hill, just 4.5-miles away.
For those needing to travel or commute, there are excellent rail links to London and the surrounding areas. Dorking Deepdene station is just under 2-miles from Little Logmore and has direct trains to London Victoria in 55-minutes. Alternatively, Dorking mainline station has trains to London Waterloo in 51-minutes. Frequent bus services also offer numerous routes in and around Dorking, while Gatwick is only 10-miles away making worldwide travel easy.
|Plot||House Type||Asking Price||Anticipated Completion Date|
|1||3 Bedroom semi-detached home with a single garage||Sold||Autumn 2017|
|2||3 Bedroom semi-detached home with a single garage||£590,000||Autumn 2017|
|3||3 Bedroom end of terrace home with a single garage||£585,000||Autumn 2017|
|4||3 Bedroom mid terrace home with a car barn||£570,000||Autumn 2017|
|5||3 Bedroom end of terrace home with a car barn||£585,000||Autumn 2017|
• The kitchen is equipped with a comprehensive range of wall and floor cabinets with laminate worktops, up stands and glass splash back.
• Fully integrated appliances to include a 4 ring induction hob, single electric oven, extractor hood, combi microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
• Ceramic floor tiles to the kitchen.
BATHROOM, EN SUITE AND CLOAKROOM
• Contemporary white suites with chrome fittings. • Cabinetry to cloakroom and en suite.
• Heated white towel rail provided to the bathroom and en suite. • Mirror and shaver socket provided to the bathroom and en suite.
• Ceramic wall and floor tiles to the bathroom, en suite and cloakroom.
ELECTRICAL AND MULTIMEDIA
• White switch plates and sockets throughout.
• Recessed down lighters or pendent provided to all rooms.
• TV and BT points are provided to selected rooms with a provision for Sky plus HD (box, dish and subscription not included).
• Power provided to loft area.
CENTRAL HEATING AND HOT WATER
• An efficient gas-fired central heating system, via radiators with thermostatic controls, is provided in conjunction with a pressurised hot water cylinder.
PEACE OF MIND
• Double glazed PVCu windows and doors with multi point locking system.
• External coach lighting provided to all external doors.
• A mains fed smoke alarm is fitted to the hall and landing with a battery backup. Photography of typical Millwood Interior Photography of typical Millwood Interior
• Vertical five panel moulded internal doors with chrome fittings finished in a white gloss with half glazed doors to the kitchen and living/dining room.
• Aluminium bi-fold doors provided to the garden room. • White painted softwood staircase with oak handrail.
• Shelf and hanging space provided to wardrobe in master bedroom and bedroom 2.
• All internal joinery will consist of attractive skirtings and architraves finished in a white gloss.
• Landscaped front garden with feature planting.
• Rear garden is landscaped with an area of patio.
• External tap provided.
• Garage to have manual opening door, power and light (Homes 1, 2 & 3 only).
• Car barn to Homes 4 & 5.
• Millwood Designer Homes has a dedicated Customer Aftercare Department providing peace of mind for two years after you move into the property.
• Mains electricity, gas and drainage.
• All the homes come with a ten-year Premier warranty.
PEA = B
Click above to download brochure